Concept behind "Payroll," a novella by Alain Gomez


Payroll is my first story.  I started writing it when I was sixteen and it was an on and off project all the way through college.  I'm really proud of this work because it's the first long(ish) story I've ever started and finished.  So it's a sort of psychological milestone.

Here's the summary:

"Jimmy Cochran thought that he had left his rough past behind him. But Ralph McCormick, the brother of the man he killed, didn't forget... or forgive... so easily. Jimmy knows he should just hightail it out of town to avoid getting into trouble. That is until Ralph puts the woman he loves into danger...."


Payroll on Amazon

Payroll on B&N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Hundred Eyes

Review of "Ferryman" by Nigel Edwards

Interview with Author Hugh Howey