Barnes and Nobel stepping up to the plate with ebook marketing

So it looks like B&N is now making a concerted effort to keep up with Amazon marketing-wise.  I was perusing their site to see if any of my stuff got new reviews and almost fell off my seat when I saw the addition of a "customers who bought this also bought" bar.  Finally!

Here's the proof if you'd like to see for yourself:  http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Payroll/Alain-Gomez/e/2940011818257

Because it's new, it looks like the bar is only showing up on works that have recently had sales.  I checked some of my other works that had sales a few weeks ago and it doesn't show up.  Hopefully this will be a major step in the right direction for increased PubIt sales.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One Hundred Eyes

Review of "Ferryman" by Nigel Edwards

Interview with Author Hugh Howey