Working Blogging into the Schedule?

So I feel like I have a fairly decent writing routine going.  I get stuff on the page, I get stuff published.  Success!

But blogging always seems to fall by the wayside.  I like blogging.  I actually feel bad when I forget to write a post.  More importantly, it's a way for me to "think out loud."  Yapping to myself is one of my best learning tools.  And yet somehow it always gets shoved to the back of my mind/day.

I've been trying to figure out a way to change this.  Some of the big indie authors are crazy prolific with their blogs.  Like, they will crack out a 1000 word post every three days.  How???  Writing is their job, that's how.

However, that's no excuse.

What about some of you regular bloggers?  Do you devote one particular day to blogging?  Or do you write as the spirit moves?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Hundred Eyes

Review of "Ferryman" by Nigel Edwards

Review of "The Truth about Rebecca," a short story by E.M. Youman