Allow me to introduce myself

My name is Alain Gomez. I'm self-employed and primarily work in the field of music. Writing has been a hobby of mine since I was sixteen and decided that I wanted to write what was (in my mind) the perfect romance. I've always hated it when characters in movies or books ended up with the wrong person or have needless drama as to why they can't be together. So I started writing that way I could control everything in my own perfect little world. This aspect of my personality may also explain my past addiction to The Sims. 

Blogs are always difficult for me to get into because I can only aimlessly ramble for so long. I need structure! So I decided to devote this blog to my learning process in the self-publishing industry. So take what you can from my trials and errors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Hundred Eyes

Review of "Ferryman" by Nigel Edwards

Interview with Author Hugh Howey